- Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
- The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
- I know of no reason
- Why the Gunpowder Treason
- Should ever be forgot.
- Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent
- To blow up the King and Parli'ment.
- Three-score barrels of powder below
- To prove old England's overthrow;
- By God's providence he was catch'd (or by God's mercy*)
- With a dark lantern and burning match.
- Holla boys, Holla boys, let the bells ring.
- Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!
- And what should we do with him? Burn him!
As most of the people on my friend's list know, I despise the morons like Jenny McCarthy who spread their stupidity onto the rest of us. But I love people who can communicate important ideas in a clear way.
As Penn and Teller have done. As with most Penn and Teller, the language is coarse.
When borax is heated to 60 degrees C, it creates hydrogen peroxide! So you need to use warm water if you're using it as a detergent booster, or doesn't do much good.
I learned this at http://www.periodicvideos.com/# under boron. A treasure trove on interesting tidbits, I tell you.